Protection of the environment as well as occupational health and safety are the constitutive elements of Ada Shipyard. Ada Shipyard offers its services and products with an environmentally friendly principle and keeps environmental health as important as human health. For this purpose, a management and working area in accordance with the national and international (ISO 14001: 2004) standards has been established. Ada Shipyard supports the arrangements with new methods and infrastructure studies within the framework of continuous development and sustainability principles. Ada Shipyard aims to give trainings to improve the environmental sensitivity of the whole working team and to create a conscious working environment to protect the environment health.
Ada Shipyard gives priority to:
• Reduce air, water and soil pollution as possible as and to protect the environment we live in,
• Carry out the activities with the principle of protecting the seas and the coasts,
• Reduce and eliminate waste generation to prevent adverse effects to the environment.,
• Recycle waste as much as possible,
• Ensure that non-recyclable wastes are disposed of in accordance with the legal rules and international standards,
• Continuously work to reduce carbon emissions,
• Ensure the efficient use of natural resources and materials,
• Provide employees with necessary trainings to gain awareness of environment and work safety,
• Apply various rules and instructions to protect the environment in emergency situations,
• Ada Shipyard gives priority to improve environmental standards by cooperating with local authorities and organizations related to shipbuilding.